What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Contact Information (phone number and email address)
- Shipping and billing address
- Other required information
When do we collect this information?
We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication - such as email -, or participate in another site feature.
What does SPN do with the information you provide?
We ask you for this information in order to provide a better service and fulfill the orders you placed. We can also use your information for the following actions:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested in.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we share your information?
No. We don’t sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include our business. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you control the information you’ve provided to us?
You can choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on our website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org informing us the data that you would like to modify or delete from our records.
Yes. Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. Once you have used these links to leave our website, we do not have any control over that other site. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide to that other website.
Also, such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website you’re visiting.